Your Lion OneCard is more than an ID! It gets you access and more all around campus.
- Access to your residence hall
- Access and use your meal plan and Flex Dollars
- Access laundry
Commuter and On-Campus
Getting your Lion OneCard
- Upload your photo.
- Need to know more about the photo requirements? Visit the photo guidelines page.
- Upload a copy of your government issued ID.
- Types of IDs that are accepted include: high school ID, military ID, drivers license, state ID, passport.
If you already have a current photo in the system, please do not upload another one.
Your Lion OneCard can now live on your phone. If you still need a physical ID follow these steps:
- Wait until you receive an email stating your picture has been approved
- Pick up your card at the University Center Information Desk
- Your card will automatically be activated for all services once it is printed
For the Ent Lion One Debit Card, you can pick up your debit card at the Ent Credit Union on-campus branch.
|Lion OneCard Fees|
|Initial ID CARD||Free *included in your Student Fees|
|Lost/Stolen ID Replacement||$15|