Replacing your physical ID with a mobile ID is fast, easy, convenient, and absolutely free!
- Your Mobile ID works everywhere on campus. Use your mobile ID for door access, Clyde's Cash and Commuter Meal Plan access
- No Bad Hair Days! Upload your own photo through the app
- Works with iPhone, Apple Watch, or Android Phone
MOBILE ID CARD SET UP
- Take a selfie or have a digital photo of you ready
- Need to know more about the photo requirements? Visit the photo guidelines page.
- Download the UCCS Mobile App to your smart phone
- Within the UCCS Mobile App, download the Transact eAccounts App
- In the UCCS Mobile App, click on the Mobile ID Icon , click the “Launch” button the eAccounts by Transact section. It will reroute you to the app store where you can download the app to your device.
- Once downloaded, open the app and search via state “Colorado” and University of Colorado Colorado Springs should appear. Click on “UCCS SSO” it should take you to a login page.
- Use your UCCS credentials to login.
Note: If you have an Android OS device without NFC capability, you will not be able to download the Transact eAccounts app that allows you to use your device on card readers. You will need to visit the Information Desk to obtain a physical Lion OneCard. For more information visit liononecard.uccs.edu/faqs
- Upload Your Photo
- Upload your ID photo to the Transact eAccounts App and wait for an approval email within the day
- To upload your photo, click the settings button in the upper right corner and select “Submit a photo” from there follow the instructions.
Upload on Desktop
Upload on Mobile
- Add Your ID Card To Your Apple Wallet or Google Pay
- Once logged in you should see a button that says “Add to Apple Wallet or “Add to GPay”- select that and proceed through the last couple steps.
- You should see a message that says it has been added to Apple Wallet or GPay and you can now close Transact eAccounts and start using your phone in place of your physical Lion OneCard.