Faculty & Staff
Full and part-time permanent UCCS employees are eligible for a Lion OneCard.
New Employees can pick up their physical card or upload their Mobile ID on their smart device, as soon as the term of employment has begun.
Getting Your Lion OneCard
- Acquire your 6 digit employee ID number from your CU portal or supervisor.
- If you are not a permanent faculty/staff ask your supervisor or HR representative if you are eligible. Your supervisor will need to contact email@example.com to authorize a Lion OneCard account if you are not a permanent staff.
- Upload your photo.
- Upload a copy of your government issued ID.
- Types of IDs that are accepted include: high school ID, military ID, drivers license, state ID, passport.
If you already have a current photo in the system, please do not upload another one.
Your Lion OneCard ID is now available through your Phone!
You can now manage your Lion OneCard, run transaction reports, check your Clyde's Cash, meal plan balances, and make deposits from anywhere at any time by simply logging into Lion OneCard Online. If you have door access this will be available here as well.
Your Lion OneCard can now live on your phone. If you still need a physical ID follow these steps:
- Wait until you receive an email stating your picture has been approved
- Pick up your card at the University Center Information Desk
- Your card will automatically be activated for all services once it is printed
For the Ent Lion One Debit Card, you can pick up your debit card at the Ent Credit Union on-campus branch.
|Lion OneCard Fees|
|Initial ID CARD||Free|
|Lost/Stolen ID Replacement||Free|