Students & Parents
- Give you access to your residence hall
- Access and use your meal plan and Flex Dollars
- Access Laundry
Commuter and On-Campus
- Attend On-Campus events including sporting events
- Use Clyde's Cash for On-Campus dining halls, Restaurants and Coffee
- Access the Rec Center
- Reserve and borrow library books
- And More
A photo is Essential for both a Mobile ID and a Physical ID
- Upload your photo (Follow U.S. Passport Guidelines)
- Upload a copy of a valid government/passport/High School picture ID.
You can upload your photo ID here:
Want a Lion OneCard Mobile ID? You can follow these instructions or read the Document for more details:
- On your smart device go to the app store search "Transact eAccount"
- Search via state "Colorado" and University of Colorado Colorado Springs should appear.
- Click on UCCS it should take you to a login page. Use your UCCS credentials to login
- To upload your photo, click the setting button in the upper right corner and select "Submit a photo" from there follow the instructions.
- Once logged in you should see a button that says "Add to Apple Wallet or "Add to GPay"- select that and proceed thru the last couple steps.
- You should see a message that says it has been added to Apple Wallet or GPay and you can now close Transact eAccounts and start using your phone in place of your physical Lion OneCard.
- You can now manage your Lion OneCard, run transaction reports, check your Clyde's Cash, meal plan balances, and make deposits from anywhere at any time by simply logging into Lion OneCard Online.. If you have door access this will be available here as well.
Getting a Physical Plastic ID card
- Once you have received an email stating your picture was approved
- Pick up your card at the University Center Information Desk
- Your card will automatically be activated for all services once it is printed
- Ent Lion One Checking
- With a free Ent Lion One checking account you'll enjoy an exclusive UCCS debit card that doubles as your student ID. This will make payments and gaining access around campus easier. Ent Credit Union has an on-campus service center and three free ATMs so you can conveniently deposit and withdrawal funds without leaving campus. Learn more about the benefits of an Ent Lion One checking account here or visit the Ent Credit Union service center located on the first floor of the University Center.
- Clyde's Cash
- This optional benefit allows students another easy way to dine on campus. Clyde's cash can be used at any of our on-campus dining halls restaurants and coffee shops.
- Students pay for the cash in advance online and get bonus money dependent on how much they purchase at one time. More information on Clyde's Cash can be found here.
- Meal Plans
- On-campus students may purchase a meal plan for living in housing. Students will swipe their Lion One Card to gain access to eat at the dining halls.
- Commuter meal plans are also available to purchase through students' emarketing account here.